Make-Up Class Policy
All class fees are non-refundable, including fees for missed classes.
Credit notes may be applied (from date of notification) for medical reasons, with accompanying documentation
from your doctor.
BabySwim and ToddlerSwim Classes
- One make-up class is permitted per session.
- If additional classes are
missed, parents may attend more than one make-up class, providing space is available.
- Make-up classes must be
attended within the session for which you are registered (missed classes may not be carried
over into the next session).
- In lieu of a BabySwim or ToddlerSwim class, parents may also attend an adult aquafit class at any of our three
locations where aquafit classes are offered.
- To allow space for other
parents to attend make-up classes, please let us know when you'll be absent.
How to Reserve Your Make-up Class
- Check the class schedule at our 8 locations, and choose your class.
- Email us at email@example.com with your make-up class request:
-provide date, time, location of the class you will missing
-provide date, time, location of your preferred BabySwim or ToddlerSwim class
- We will reserve your make-up class, and confirm it with you.
- Please provide 48 hours notice when scheduling make-up classes.
Adult Aquafit Classes
- If you miss an aquafit
class, you can make it up by attending another class, providing space is available (clients do not need to notify the H2O-FIT office to schedule
a make-up class).
must be registered for a class, in order to attend make up
classes (monthly fee cannot be cancelled, while continuing to attend class).
- Monthly fees cannot be modified, to account for missed classes (ie: change monthly fee to
one class per week, but continue to attend two classes/week).
- All make-up classes must
be attended by year-end.